* This marigold seed mix is a surefire way to add an easy to grow dwarf marigold to your flower garden, container, or raised bed. Removed fading petals to ensure an even longer blooming period.
* Tagetes patula mix is our most popular marigold mix sure to grow across the country as an annual in USDA zones 3 - 10.
* Low growing Marigolds are quick to bloom and quick to attract pollinators during the entire flowering season; however, they do not attract deer!
* These heirloom, non-gmo seeds are quick to germinate when seeds are kept continually moist in full sun. These flowers are a natural pest deterrent and can enhance the growth of other plants.
* Sow 2 to 3 seeds per plant or 5 ounces per 1,000 square feet
French Marigold - Enjoy sunny blooms all summer long by starting Marigold seeds in the early spring. This seed mix produces small, compact plants with flowers in shades of orange and yellow. These dwarf plants are perfect for edging the front of the sunny flower garden or for baskets and containers. Butterflies will visit the flowers again and again. Marigold plant care includes removing spent flowers to encourage extended bloom period and to keep plants compact. Also, the plants do best with full sun and regular watering, and they will continue flowering until the first hard freeze.
Sow Marigold seeds 6 - 8 weeks before last frost. Use good starter soil and gently press the flower seeds into the soil and lightly cover. When seedlings are big enough to handle and after acclimatizing the seedlings to outdoor conditions, transplant outdoors after frost danger has passed. The seeds may also be sown directly outdoors after last frost in prepared beds. Marigolds bloom from flower seed in 8 - 10 weeks.
The Marigold Mix is a French variety that has medium sized flowers with wavy petals that bloom in a mix of gold, orange, red, yellow or bi-colored. This Marigold grows to be 14 inches tall and are long-blooming. The Sparky Mix is recommended for con
top of page